Just for a limited time EE started its summer sale early – with incredible deals on Samsung Galaxy S22, Google Pixel 6 Pro, iPhone 13 and much more!
After a new phone on a new network? Maybe you like to switch to pay as you go to see your expenses? Maybe you want to treat your dad to a new wisdom watch or something? No. EE have you covered in theirs great, summer sale!
Customers can find deals through a range of the latest technologies and accessories as well! With great deals on smartphones available in store, stay and by phone, customers can take advantage of some brilliant deals from today until July 28th.
Save £ 528 – when you trade your old device on 40GB plans and more
The Samsung Galaxy S22 is here. For all-day battery life and an incredible camera, get the S22 with a 5G connection today!
Save £ 202 – Advance payment of £ 20, £ 49 per month for 24 months with 100GB of data and unlimited minutes and texts
Welcome to the Google Pixel 6 Pro – the fastest and smartest Pixel to date, redesigned with a customized Google Tensor processor and the most advanced Pixel camera ever.
Save £ 106 – £ 20 upfront, £ 60 a month for 24 months with unlimited data, minutes and texts
Apple iPhone 13 with Pro camera system and improved battery life. iPhone 13 colors – Pink, Midnight, Starlight, Blue, (PRODUCT) RED and Green!
Now below you will find a photo of the best EE deals you can find on the market right now, starting with the monthly salary plans.
Pay Monthly Phone Plans
EE has a wide range of great monthly deals available on some of the newest smartphones on the market, giving customers access to huge savings of up to £ 528 on the UK’s fastest mobile network:
- Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra – save £ 250 – £ 20 upfront, £ 72 a month for 24 months with 100GB of monthly data and unlimited minutes and text
- OPPO Find X5 – save £ 164 – £ 30 in advance, £ 45 per month for 24 months with 40 GB of monthly data and unlimited minutes and texts
- Samsung Flip 3 – get 40GB for the price of 10GB, £ 50 advance, £ 47 a month for 24 months with 40GB of monthly data and unlimited minutes and texts
- iPhone 11 – save £ 154 – £ 10 in advance, £ 44 a month for 24 months with unlimited data and unlimited minutes and texts
- Samsung Galaxy S22 – save £ 528 – when you trade your old device on 40GB plans and more
- Samsung Galaxy A53 5G – save £ 154 – £ 20 in advance, £ 31 per month for 24 months with 40 GB of monthly data and unlimited minutes and texts
- Google Pixel 6 Pro – save £ 202 – £ 20 upfront, £ 49 a month for 24 months with 100GB of data and unlimited minutes and text
- iPhone 13 – save £ 106 – £ 20 upfront, £ 60 a month for 24 months with unlimited data, minutes and text
Customers who want to bag one of the latest smart watches can do so by:
Connected Tablets and Laptops
EE also offers new customers the opportunity to take Samsung, Acer or Lenovo connected laptops and tablets for less in the lead up to summer. Available through EE stores and EE stores only.
Packages as you go
For customers who prefer to pay as they go, EE also offers a number of payment offers based on your use of essential handsets from May 31st to June 30th and additional payment offers based on your use of the 7th. from June to September 7. with up to four times the data available:
Must have a phone number by May 31st to include:
- Alcatel 1 2021 – £ 34.99 with £ 15 above with a saving of £ 5
- Doro 7030 – £ 69.99 with £ 20 above with a saving of £ 10
- Motorola E7 – £ 79.99 with £ 20 filling with a saving of £ 20
- Samsung Galaxy A03 2022 – £ 129.99 with a £ 20 upgrade with a saving of £ 10
Additional data offerings as of June 7 include:
- £ 10 for 20GB and 500 minutes
- £ 15 for 50GB with unlimited minutes
- £ 20 for 70GB and unlimited minutes
These are just a few of their exciting and attractive offers at EE right now, but you can find more details on EE’s summer sales, including selectable plans and full offer terms at EE ee.co.uk.
Have you seen a new phone offer you want to take advantage of? Or maybe there is something in the sale that you have wanted for a long time, and now is your chance? Let us know your thoughts in the comment box below.